AMP Cloth Diaper Inserts ... completely customizable to meet every baby's needs.
Whether you call them inserts, doublers, flat cloth diapers or prefolds, our AMP hemp inserts will do the job. An effective and highly absorbent fabric, our hemp inserts allow a custom fit for a newborn, and become a highly absorbent diaper for an older child. They are truly multi-purpose, it's no wonder cloth diapering parents love them! Regardless of the cloth diaper system you're using, there's always a use for a quality hemp insert.
AMP Hemp cloth diaper inserts are made of two thirsty layers of pre-washed 55% hemp 45% cotton fleece. These make perfect stuffers for your cloth diapers, but they'll serve double-duty as cloth diapers for preemies, flat cloth diapers for an infant, boosters when you need more absorbency with an older child, or simply fold them in thirds and line your cloth diapers or covers for a one-size, natural and economical cloth diapering solution.
Why you'll love Hemp Cloth Diaper Inserts:
- So multi-functional, you will use them for long after your diapering days are over!
- Hemp is a great choice for diapers because of it's durability, antimicrobial properties & it's incredible absorbency.
- Incredibly absorbent, hemp is 3x more absorbent than cotton alone. This makes for an unbeatable leak-free system when paired with a quality diaper cover.
- A one-size insert that grows with your child! Use as a flat cloth diaper with an infant, folded for a custom fit on any sized baby.
- Fold these in thirds and lay inside your favorite cloth diaper cover and you'll have up to 6 layers of absorbency!
- An environmentally-friendly fabric like no other! Hemp grows quickly and sustainable without the use of pesticides.
- One daytime insert is great for day use and two are fabulous for heavy wetters at night.
- Need more absorbency? Try our AMP Nighttime Inserts, with an additional thick & thirsty layer of hemp.
- Cloth diaper inserts have use well beyond baby, making them an incredible value! Use them as dish towels, rags, puppy pads, car shammies and more.
- Keeping jobs here, our hemp cloth diaper inserts are made in Canada.
These can be used as inserts in your pocket diapers, as doublers to add extra absorbency to any prefold or fitted diaper, or they can be folded and pinned or Snappied as a prefold or flat cloth diaper on their own (a diaper cover is required). Each insert measures approximately 12" x 15" (after washing) and can be folded once to make 4 layers of hemp, or in thirds for 6 thick and thirsty layers.
Flat Cloth Diapers ... absorbent, easy care & economical.
One-Sized inserts measure 12"x15" and can be folded in three to fit most medium and large pocket diapers or set inside your favorite diaper cover for a cloth diaper combination that is reliable and economical. This will provide you with 6 layers of absorbency. These are a bit larger than a fully washed/shrunk infant Indian or Chinese prefold. These work REALLY well as an infant sized prefold that can easily be pinned or Snappied. An excellent choice for a newborn diaper.
We highly recommend these as a fully-customizable booster or doubler for any cloth diapering system. When paired with microfiber inserts in any pocket cloth diapers these offer an unbeatable leak-free system.
Made in Canada.
The best insert! Review by Lorraine
Quality Price Value
Hemp is my absolute favourite material for cloth diapers, as it is so absorbent and washes up so well. This is just a great insert as it can be folded to fit in virtually any pocket diaper of any size. We wrap ours in a microfiber towel and never have ANY leaks with our pocket diapers. The best insert - versatile and top quality! (Posted on 7/1/10)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!
So absorbant Review by Jennifer
Price Value Quality
I bought this to boost (cloth diapers) for overnight absorption and it worked like a charm. They absorbancy is perfect for my heavy wetter.Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
It wasn't too bulky either which was a plus! (Posted on 1/2/11)
Love that I can use it in my pocket diapers or in a wrap and it absorbs a lot. Review by Miranda
Price Value Quality
I love this diaper insert! It is so versatile. I use them in my pocket diapers or as an insert in a Whisper Wrap. I'm sure that when my son is potty trained it would make a good rag also. It absorbs a lot, I can have only one of these in a Whisper Wrap and it is not bulky at all (probably the least bulky thing I have found). (Posted on 6/12/10)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!