- We Also Recommend
Baby Mattress Pads ... soft, safe, sanitary and NO vinyl.
A best-seller! Our Vinyl-Free Baby Mattress Pads are a must-have for every nursery or family bed. Are you tired of loud, crunchy, uncomfortable waterproof pads that smell like plastic? Are you changing the whole crib or bed when your baby or toddler wets in the middle of the night? Parents who sleep better with our soft, comfortable, plastic-free mattress pads always come back for more!
These mattress pads are made of a soft, pliable waterproof material that can be machine washed and dried as required. With many parents beginning to learn the dangers of vinyl, we are thrilled to have found a softer, safer and cleaner alternative to the vinyl baby mattress pads found in most mainstream stores. This mattress pad is completely washable containing absolutely NO vinyl or plastic. When soiled, these mattress pads can be tossed into the washing machine and they will not crack, yellow or harden over time the way vinyl does. You'll find so may uses for these fabulous mattress pads!
Mattress pads are available in white and assorted gender neutral colors. Looking for something more compact? Check out our Baby Changing Pads. They're Vinyl-Free - of course!
Why you'll love our Baby Mattress Pads:
- Multi-purpose. Protects baby & toddler beds, mattresses, carpets, floors & more.
- Extremely soft and gentle for baby - no rough, scratchy vinyl or plastic.
- Long lasting. Waterproof polyester won't yellow, crack or dry out over time.
- Cozy, soft microfleece layer wicks away moisture - surface STAYS DRY.
- A much safer alternative to plastic - contains NO vinyl.
- Waterproof surface can be wiped down for quick clean-ups.
- Soft, pliable material folds compact & easily.
- No crunchy feeling or sounds. Everyone sleeps better!
- Fleece is slightly absorbent so makes a great "airing out" space for baby that is STILL waterproof.
- Generously sized at 28" x 34" (approximately).
- Polyester waterproof outer fabric, stay-dry fleece with a durable & absorbent cotton sherpa core (80% cotton/20% polyester).
- Easy care. Just machine wash and dry.
- Made in the USA
Use your Baby Mattress Pad for:
- Protecting you baby's bed/mattress
- In the family bed for extra protection
- Under mom after childbirth or for leaky breasts
- For potty training
- A changing pad for larger babies, or for twins
- A waterproof play mat on the floor
- Bed-wetting older children
- Adult beds when waterproof protection is required
Soft, waterproof, lightweight, machine washable and vinyl-free...what more could you ask for?
A customer favorite, our baby mattress pads are super soft, PVC and Vinyl-Free! Consisting of a waterproof layer of PUL (polyurethane laminate), an extra absorbent layer of soft sherpa, and a cottony soft layer of microfleece, these mattress pads have a multitude of uses. These waterproof pads are great for baby's crib, designed to be used under the fitted sheet on top of a mattress, but they can also be used in a family bed, toddler bed or for a changing pad or play mat on the floor when extra protection is required. They are nice and soft for baby, absorbent when required, and waterproof...just in case!
Material: One layer of waterproof polyester, one layer of cotton sherpa for absorbency, and one layer of microfleece to wick away moisture for a waterproof, dry bed that's vinyl-free and PVC-free.
Size is generous at 28"x34" (approximately) - great for potty training, bedwetting, or for an over-sized changing pad.