Wrapsody Water Wrap ... a wrap for poolside, lake, vacation + summer fun.
The Water Wrap DUO by Wrapsody is one of a kind! With fabric as silky and light as your favourite swimsuit, you and your little one will love wearing this wrap against your bare skin. A water wrap is perfect for anyone who wants to wear baby safe, secure and hands-free in the pool, river, lake, ocean water park or for showering.
Though it was originally designed for water use, the Wrapsody Water Wrap is similar in support and comfort to other stretch wraps on the market. Perfect for the shower, pool, cottage or vacation, the Wrapsody DUO makes carrying your baby safe and easy while enjoying the water. We have never seen anything else like this wonderfully secure, strong, fast-drying fabric - as comfortable and light as your favorite swimsuit.
Why parents love the Wrapsody Water Wrap:
- Hypoallergenic, fast-drying stretchy fabric feels great on the skin for both wearer and baby.
- Works well for carrying your child both in and out of the water! When wet, it will dry quickly, and on dry land it helps keep parent and baby cool and comfortable.
- Perfect for the pool, river, lake, ocean water park or for showering.
- Tapered ends and narrow body make this carrier lightweight and cool.
- Fabric blocks the sun's rays with a UPF 45 rating, reducing the need for sunscreen.
- Safe, non-toxic fabric is Oeketex 100 certified free from harmful chemicals.
- Silky, slinky fabric even looks great for evening wear! You'll get lots of use out of this wrap!
- Great for traveling! Portable and packable - folds down into a quart-sized sandwich baggie.
- Soft finished edge is comfortable for your child's legs.
- Hi-tech sports knit wicks moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- Just-right stretch makes it easy to wash you or baby when showering, or pop baby in and out without adjusting the carrier.
- One-size fits most at 4.6 meters (5 yards).
- Water use to 35 pounds; land use to 25 pounds (front carrying only).
- From fabric to labeling, this product is made in New England, USA.
Whether you're cottaging, vacationing, or simply enjoying the backyard pool, you'll love having a water wrap with your baby.