- We Also Recommend
Natural Rubber Seahorse
Our Natural Rubber Seahorse Toy completes bath time with his happy smile and natural charm. More importantly his flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean this little fish is a safe and all-natural toy for your little one.
Lovable and amusing, this Natural Rubber Seahorse adds a ton of fun to bath time! Soft, light and easy to grasp, this all-natural rubber fish is a perfect toy for little hands to hold and manipulate. The Seahorse incourages your baby to experiement with holding, squeezing, splashing and turning that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby's sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As your baby grows, the Seahorse can become a character or friend, introducing social development and sparking their imagination.
Why you'll love our Natural Rubber Seahorse Toy:
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to mouth & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, lead-free food grade paints.
- Stimulating to a baby’s senses with his bright colors.
- Our Natural Rubber bath toy is BPA-free, Phthalate-free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC).
- Hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love bath time with this natural treasure.
- Designed in Canada
This Rubber Seahorse is made out of all-natural rubber, which can be cleaned by gently wiping with a sponge or cloth using warm water and a small amount of mild soap. An environment-friendly alternative to soap is to use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 3 parts water, which also prevents soap or detergent residues on the toys. If you dislike the smell of vinegar you can substitute strained lemon juice. Please note that as a natural material, latex does need to be treated somewhat more carefully than plastics derived from petroleum. To protect your Rubber Seahorse, we recommend you avoid submersing it in boiling water, keeping it in an exceptional warm place (for example, near a radiator or above a heating vent) or washing with harsh chemicals. Also, keep rubber fish out of direct sunlight to avoid having them dry out and become brittle over time.
Size: Approx. 4.5" x 3" x 1.5" (12cm x 7 cm x 3cm)
Made in PRC.