Wrapsody Hybrid Wrap$139.99
Wrapsody Bali Breeze Gauze Wrap ... a perfect wrap for the active family.
Wrapsody's Bali Breeze is a gauze wrap that is virtually one of the lightest, coolest, most compact baby wrap carriers on the market. Just like it's name, the Wrapsody gauze fabric is airy and breezy like a summer's day. Although the Breeze is thinner than a woven wrap, don't think for a minute it won't provide the support or structure you'll need to enjoy the outdoors! Wrapsody uses a bottomweight gauze that is much heavier and sturdier than fabric you'll find elsewhere. The Breeze is the perfect carrier for hot weather and those that are new to wrapping - the special, breeze fabric is easy to manipulate, so you'll be an expert at wrapping your baby in no time!
If you're an active family that enjoys spending time outdoors, you'll love this wrap for the warmer summer months. Water lovers adore the Bali Breeze! Perfect for beach goers, boaters, or poolside fun, the Breeze will keep both parent and baby cool and comfortable. Equally as popular in cooler weather, the gauze is so lightweight it doesn't add bulk under or over winter clothing.
If you're considering a woven wrap for their creativity, beauty and flexible carrying positions, but you'd like something ligher and less bulkier for warmer weather, you'll love the Wrapsody Breeze. The Wrapsody Bali Breeze, like other woven wraps, offers the greatest range of carrying positions, and can be used with a newborn while also being supportive enough for older children. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind creation, having been hand-dyed, hand-batiked, and sewn by a family-owned facility in Bali, Indonesia.
Why you'll love the Wrapsody Bali Breeze Gauze Wrap:
- A 100% cotton gauze wrap that's lightweight and airy, while still being strong, grippy and supportive for babywearing.
- Wrapsody Breeze baby wraps can be used from newborn to toddler (up to 35lbs).
- Gauze fabric is easy to manipulate and makes a perfect wrap carrier for parents new to wrapping and interested in a woven or more supportive wrap then your typical stretch wrap.
- Can be used as a front carrier, a hip carrier and, unlike stretchy wraps, the Bali Breeze can also be used as a baby backpack carrier.
- Gauze is a wonderful, lightweight fabric - cool in the summer, and little bulk over or under winter clothes in cooler months.
- Hand-dyed in gorgeous batiks. The dye used for making these carriers so stunning is free of heavy metals and any other harmful substances, making it safe for baby.
- Each wrap has a pocket sewn into one end, perfect for storing the wrap for easy containment, and also handy for carrying a diaper, wallet, or other small items when worn.
- Compact enough to toss in a diaper bag or purse. Great for traveling!
- Includes an instructional DVD and detailed photographed instruction book, so you can learn to wrap like a pro in the comfort of home.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia by a family business under fair working conditions.
Perfectly adapts to each babywearing pair, Wrapsody's Bali Breeze allows for the ability to meet your baby's needs for attachment, comfort, care and security, while helping you keep both hands free to attend to your own needs, as well. Wrapsody has combined versatility, comfort and ergonomic excellence for both parent and child in the renowned Bali Breeze gauze wrap.
A Truly Unique Wrap for your Special Baby
Each Wrapsody Breeze wrap is a one-of-a-kind creation, having been hand-dyed and batiked. Colours and intensity will vary from one wrap to the next, as well as within your wrap of choice. These variations should be expected. Images are a general representation of the wrap, and your personal wrap may be different from shown photos. This is what makes the Wrapsody Breeze so unique and beautiful!
Sizing of the Wrapsody Bali Breeze Gauze Wrap
Each wrap is 5 yards/4.6m which allows for the maximum versatility you will want from your wrap. Considered the "one-size-fits-most" we've found that a 4.6 meter wrap will allow you to do the greatest variety of carries, including nursing a wrap, whether you are a size 4 or a size 16 (up to 6 feet tall or 180lbs). While some people prefer a shorter wrap with less fabric to play with, this will limit your tying options. With a slightly longer wrap, you can always tuck in the excess fabric, keeping it accessible for a variety of carries, when you become more experienced and adventurous in the future. The Wrapsody Bali Breeze is the perfect fabric - so light and airy that it is easy to wrap around your waist and tuck into the waistband of your carrier.
We've loved Wrapsody baby wraps for years. Formerly known as Gypsy Mama Bali Breeze, GypsyMama or Bali Baby Breeze Wraps, each gauze wrap is a stunning one-of-a-kind creation that's sure to impress. Great for beginning or experienced wrappers alike, we're excited to bring Wrapsody to parents in Canada.
Hand-dyed and batiked in Bali, Indonesia.
love it! Review by Jana
Value Quality Price
I love this wrap! It is very supportive (I used a moby before) and breezy! We still get warm but much cooler than the moby. I got the color Lily and the dark purple and Grey is beautiful! I line that it folds up small into a little bag! (Posted on 1/18/14)