- We Also Recommend
Beco Gemini Baby Carrier ... perfect ergonomics, weight distribution & a fashionable design.
One of our best-selling baby carriers, the Beco Gemini works amazingly well with a newborn - no bulk or fuss - while also being supportive enough for a child up to 35lbs. If you're tired of the hum drum look of the Ergo baby carrier, and want something a bit more streamlined than the Boba, than the Beco Gemini might be the perfect carrier for you. The Beco Gemini is all about flexibility and simplicity. There are no detachable accessories, everything you need is built into the carrier. The Gemini converts from one form to another by folding and securing various parts of the carrier with snaps.
The Beco baby carrier combines perfect ergonomics, excellent weight distribution and beautiful, fashionable design. Every piece is handmade from top quality designer fabric and with heavy duty webbing and buckles. A G-R-O-W with your baby carrier, The Gemini Beco Baby Carrier can be used from newborn to toddler, in front and back carries.
Why parents love the Beco Gemini Baby Carrier:
- No infant insert required! Works great for a newborn without excess bulk!
- Works well from newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs).
- Has an adjustable base so baby can easily be worn facing in or facing out.
- 4 in 1 baby carrier - front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry
- So versatile! Straps can be worn either crossed or backpack style.
- Great for nursing.
- Direct contact intuitive baby carrier
- Headrest down (for small, active babies) or headrest up (for sleeping babies or toddlers)
- Base of carrier narrow (for small babies or front facing-out carry) or wide (hip and back carry, bigger babies and toddlers)
- high quality tested materials
- machine washable
- Waist belt 28"(size 0) can be adjusted up to 57"
- shoulder straps 23" (can be adjusted up to 22" LONGER for a total of 45")
Instruction manual included
The Beco Gemini is a great all-purpose soft structured carrier for babies from newborn to about 18 months. It allows you to wear your baby from birth through toddlerhood in a single carrier. The Gemini is sleek, stylish and incredibly comfortable. A huge perk to the Beco Gemini is its ability to safely and comfortable hold your baby in a forward-facing position. Most forward-facing baby carriers don't support a baby's thighs, which puts all your baby's weight on the base of it's spine, compressing vertebrae with each step and bounce. Sleeping babies will definitely benefit from the high headrest in the Beco Gemini which comfortably cradles your baby's head eliminating neck discomfort.
The Beco Gemini is shorter and narrower in the body than the other carriers, and has no sleeping hood (just a headrest), so it's not ideal for use with toddlers, but it is a very good, comfortable, intuitive and easy-to-use carrier for newborns and younger babies.
Made in the USA and China (depends on print/colour).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price $69.99