- We Also Recommend
Maya Wrap Baby Slings ... so versatile and unsurpassed for comfort & beauty.
The Maya Wrap Baby Sling is getting rave reviews for comfort and ease of use. By far one of our best-selling baby slings, the Maya Wrap is adored by parents and celebrities around the globe. Fans say it is the perfect first sling for new babywearers.
Maya Wrap Baby Slings are one of the most stunning and versatile baby slings available. Truly beautiful in every way, there is a reason the Maya Wrap is the most popular ring sling on the market today. Besides its sheer practical nature, Maya Wraps are an adjustable ring sling, making it very easy to use one sling for multiple-sized wearers. A Maya Wrap baby sling can be tighten or loosened with just a few changes to ring placement. Sewn from 100% woven cotton which is cool and breathable, the Maya Wrap has a lightly padded shoulder for maximum comfort but minimum bulk with unpadded rails for easy adjusting. The Maya Wrap is hand-loomed using fair trade labor in Guatemala.
Maya Wrap Baby Slings, Natural
Maya Wrap Ring Slings are truly beautiful in every way. Breathable, comfortable & simply stunning, the Maya Wrap is hand-loomed using fair trade labor in Guatemala. Adjustable baby slings make it easy to use one sling for different-sized wearers. One of the most versatile baby slings, your Maya Wrap can be used as a lightweight blanket, a harness, a shopping cart strap and more.
Why parents love Maya Wrap Baby Slings:
- Easy to use! Slip baby in & out in seconds!
- A fully adjustable baby sling with a large range of sizing.
- Light padding in the shoulder area ONLY means no excess bulk but ultimate comfort!
- 100% lightweight cotton fabric, dyed with non-toxic dyes.
- A variety of colors & patterns to choose from - the Maya Wrap is simply stunning!
- Open tail design for discreet nursing or covering baby from the sun.
- One of the most versatile baby products! You will find a baby sling indispensable!
- Easy to use - an instructional DVD is included with purchase.
- Suitable for newborn to toddler (35+ lbs).
- Use for front carries, hip carries & back carries (only with a toddler).
- With the Maya Wrap you can nurse hands-free!
- One-size fits most! Both mom & dad can share the same sling!
- Hand-loomed fabric using fair trade labor in Guatemala.
- Easy care! Machine wash and hang to dry.
Great for Dads!
Fashionable Prints & Colours
Maya Wrap Baby Slings are loved by moms and dads alike. Maya Wrap baby slings are a fully adjustable baby sling ensuring a perfect and hassle-free fit every time. The tail on the Maya Wrap is perfect for a nursing mother's privacy, and since dad won't require this extra tail length, he can easily adjust the fit. The tail can also be used as a light-weight blanket during the cooler months, and offers the perfect protection from the sun during the summertime.
The minimal padding in the Maya Wrap baby slings means there is NO excess bulk. There is just enough fabric to pad the shoulder area without being overwhelming which also allows for a tighter, trimmer fit for smaller or petite wearers. As well, the lack of padding outside of the shoulder means both the top and bottom rail of a Maya Wrap baby sling can be adjusted independently for a perfect fit each and every time.
Parent's also love the fact that Maya Wrap Baby Slings are safe! The fabric dyes used in Maya Wrap slings are free from copper, nickel, lead, mercury, cadmium, cobalt, aluminum, arsenic, chromium or any other poisonous substance. Similarly, the rings used in the Maya Wrap are light aluminum, lead-free rings.
Maya Wrap baby slings are unsurpassed for comfort, versatility and style. You will find a variety of uses for this baby ring sling. The Maya Wrap can be used as a lightweight blanket, a harness, a shopping cart strap and more. There is even a pocket sewn into the tail which is ideal to hold an extra diaper, keys or other lightweight essentials. And of course, you can enjoy carrying your baby in a variety of positions with the Maya Wrap, including tummy-to-tummy, cradle, hip and back carries (with older toddlers only).