- We Also Recommend
Stonz Booties ... a must have for rain, slush or snow.
Stonz Booties stay on securely, slip on easily over other clothing, and protect little feet and dangling ankle from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. Perfect for the rain, slush or snow, Stonz booties are the most versatile rain and snow boot you'll find!
In spring and autumn slip Stonz Booties easily over pants, sleepers, socks and even soft-soled shoes. The come equipped with a light fleecy liner, so no additional inserts are required. For colder winters, add Stonz Sherpa-Fleece Liners for extra warmth to keeps your little ones toes warm.
Water-repellant and wind-resistant Stonz Booties are sized generously for an adjustable fit and flexible construction, children can often wear the same size throughout the year.
Why parents love Stonz Booties:
- Skid-resistant and lightweight PLUSfoam sole, made from 100% recycled and recyclable materials.
- Water and wind-resistant nylon upper with fleece lining.
- Flexible boots for children are perfect for early walkers!
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth.
- Incredibly light-weight, these are much more comfortable for parents carrying their little ones to and from the car.
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows.
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter, Spring + Summer.
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on.
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles.
- Machine wash & dry, inside out on delicate.
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval.
Made in China by Canadian company Stonz Wear.
Fleece liners (inserts) sold separately.