Ear protection for your little one ... keeping our children safe from hearing loss or damage.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has found that more than 15 minutes of exposure to 100 decibels is unsafe. The noise in a football stadium can reach 100 to 130 decibels. Our Baby Ear Muffs not only look great but will also protect your little one's ears from noise that can be potentially harmful. They weigh only 190 grams and fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to store or carry with you. The cushion cups are very soft and also ensure that your child is comfortable while wearing them.
Hearing loss from exposure to loud noises is cumulative and irreversible; if such exposure starts in infancy, children can live “half their lives with hearing loss,” finds Brian Fligor, director of diagnostic audiology at Children’s Hospital in Boston.
These Baby Ear Muffs provide baby ear protection for sporting events, drag races, concerts, car racing, air shows, boating, renovations, band practice, lawn mowing, vacuuming, drilling and much more!
Why parents love our Ear Protectors for Baby:
- Hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
- Much easier to use than earplugs! Earplugs are too big for tiny ear canals and too easy to put into the mouth, where they pose a risk of choking. They are also hard to insert — even adults do not always insert their own earplugs correctly.
- Wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells.
- Our Ear Protection has a Category 4 rating to protect children's ear from potential harmful noise.
- Important for your babies comfort, each headset weighs just 190 grams.
- Comfortable for children that have special needs such as like autism or sensory disorders.
- Great for sporting events, concerts, air shows, boating, renovations, lawn mowing, vacuuming, cinemas, parades, fireworks, and more.
- Recommended for ages 6 months - 2 years. For older children, our Child Ear Muffs size is more suitable (2-10 years).
- The use of hearing protection can make an experience enjoyable instead of having baby become upset due to ears being harmed.
- Perfect for use around around high-decibel vehicles such as motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- Portable and compact.
Earmuffs can be worn by children of all ages, however, we recommend that they are not used for children less than 6 months old. This is due to the fact that newborns heads are quite soft and the Earmuffs are a reasonably tight fit.
Recommended for ages 6 months - 2 years. For older children, our Child Ear Muffs size is more suitable (2-10 years).