Milk Catching Bibs ... keeping baby clean, dry + comfortable.
When milk dribbles down baby's face, chin and neck, those early feeding experiences can be cold, wet and uncomfortable. It takes newborns time to learn to how to suckle, and our infant milk catching bibs will keep baby clean, dry + comfortable in the meantime.
Three soft + cozy layers of fabric wick the moisture away from the surface into the absorbent core. The waterproof lining prevents liquid from soaking through to your baby's skin. A soft fleece neck roll stops rashes by preventing fluids from leaking down your little one's neck. Who would have thought such a simple bib could be so practical & effective? A mom, of course.
Why parents love the Milk Catching Bib:
Keeps baby clean, dry + comfortable while they are learning to suckle.
- Designed specifically for bottle and breast feeding.
- Super absorbent layered fabric construction with fleece neck roll to prevent leaking & neck rashes.
- Soft, waterproof lining next to baby.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable laminated fabric.
- Phthalate, Lead, PVC and Formaldehyde free!
- Layered fabric construction will absorb up to 1/4 cup of liquid.
- Adjustable neck fasteners with no irritating velcro.
- Great for babys that spit up or have reflux disorder!
- Machine washable.
The Infant Milk Bib features adjustable neck fasteners to ensure a comfortable fit without the use of irritating velcro. The Infant Milk Bib is also machine washable! Made from 100% cotton with a 100% nylon lining. Makes the perfect baby shower gift!
Made responsibly in China.