Babylegs COOL Sun Protection$14.99
BabyLegs Baby Legwarmers ... protect those sweet little baby legs with style.
A one-size legwarmer, these fabulous little stockings can be worn to cover up the tiny legs of a newborn, as an extra layer under the pants of your toddler, and even shared by your pre-teen. A hot new fashion trend, there are hundreds of uses for your Babylegs.
Why you'll LOVE BabyLegs Baby Leg Warmers:
- Babylegs make for quick & easy diaper changes! They make potty training easier, and EC'ing a breeze!
- BabyLegs protect your little ones sensitive legs from wind burn and chill. A light "extra" layer for under pants on cold winter days.
- With Babylegs a tiny crawler can roam free on hardwood and rugs - no more uncomfortable rug burn!
- Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking and running.
- Babylegs helps to keep those socks on.
- One-size will fit newborns to preteens!
- A fun fashion accessory for infants, toddlers and teenagers alike.
- Babylegs can be used on legs AND arms, protecting both from cooler weather.
- You'll want extra pairs for a winter in Canada! Perfect for that extra layer under pants!
- Great for the summer months! Babylegs provide lightweight sun protection for baby's delicate skin.
- Super soft blend of cotton/polyester with a hint of spandex for stretch.
- So many fun styles of BabyLegs to choose from!
- New Babylegs NEWBORN Size also available for babies 0-3 Months!
Babylegs can be used as:
- knee protectors for crawlers on rugs, hardwood & cold surfaces
- leg warmers
- long john's for little boys!
- pant bottoms with a diaper on (easy access to diapers for changes, potty training & EC'ing!)
- an extra warm layer under pants
- arm warmers
- to extend the length of pants when baby is in a carrier, car seat or stroller (covers exposed ankles!)
- leg coverings to keep baby warm when they are sick (no need to completely undress them for diaper changes)
- so much more!
Whether you prefer Classic, Stripes, Mod, Retro or Funky - BabyLegs has it!
New BabyLegs Cool! designs with UPF protection of 50+ feature a lightweight single-ply mesh design. BabyLegs protect soft knees from harsh surfaces, make diaper changes a breeze and potty training easier during the summertime. BabyLegs Cool! debuts in a florescent rainbow of colors and make a bright and fun baby shower gift. Perfect for the summer months, these new BabyLegs Cool! will keep baby cool, cute and comfortable! BabyLegs Cool! are rated SPF 50+, blocking 99.8% of both UVA & UVB rays!
Babylegs will keep your baby's legs covered...and more!
Michelle from North Bay, Ontario (Canada) asks us...
Q: So what exactly are parents using their BabyLegs for?
In a word, everything! Besides being stylish and simply adorable, Babylegs are truly practical, as well. Rough surfaces can be hard on little knees when your baby is starting to crawl, particularly if you have carpeting or hardwood. Babylegs are the answer providing extra padding and protection for crawling babies and helping to keep knees rash-free. For newborns, they can be used to add that extra layer of clothing under pants on cold days, and even under under your Toddler's shorts for that layered-look on days that they really should be wearing pants. There will be less battles when your child gets to pick out which leggings they will wear that day!Help stop Gapiosis! We think BabyLegs are the greatest babywearing accessory around, and we're sure you will agree. When your little one is riding in a baby carrier, pants tend to ride high leaving a "gap" of exposed leg (nicknamed "Gapiosis"). Babylegs help to keep your baby covered without adding bulk to you or your tiny hitch-hiker.
One of our favorite uses for Babylegs is actually indoors. Besides helping to protect little knees and legs from rough surfaces, baby legs are a great item to have on hand when your little one is under the weather. Diaper changes are so much more comfortable when you don't have to completely undress your baby. With Babylegs you have easy access to change your baby and her body temperature will remain warm during the change. With so many innovative uses for this items, you'll want to have at least a few pairs on hand at all times. BabyLegs are LOVED by moms AND Babies.
Feel good about your purchase - leg warmers that have a multitude of other uses when you're done with them:
- Ice pack cover
- Over an IV in the hospital
- Strap cover for a car seat
- To cover wine bottles
- To protect golf clubs
- On your pet dog or cat to protect an injurty
- To decorate a cast & keep it from rubbing
- Hand puppets
- A water bottle cover
- To protect sunglasses or a camera in a diaper bag or glove box
Made in China of a soft cotton/polyester blend.
Perfect shower gift!! Review by Nicole
Price Value Quality
I bought five different designs of the baby legs and ended up giving away three as shower gifts and each person that I gave them to were so excited to receive them. My daughter is almost 2 so they fit her perfectly right now and look really cute with a skirt. I went into my sons room one morning (he's 3) and found him in a pair of baby legs, that was in the winter so he kept them on all day under his blue jeans. They're great for warmth and stylish on their own. Unfortunately I don't think they are very boyish so these are all for my daughter! (Posted on 7/5/10)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!
Love Babylegs! Review by CINDY
Price Value Quality
I have bought some other legwarmer brands but nothing beats Babylegs for softness and stretch in my opinion. I have many pairs for my girls and now that I have a boy, I have some for him too! There are some great boy prints. They are great to add warmth without extra bulk in the cooler months. When babywearing, his pants often come up and these cover that gap! For girls they are perfect under a dress or skirt to make an extra adorable outfit. (Posted on 1/3/11)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!