Stonz Booties, Fleece Liners$19.99
Stonz Booties ... a must have for rain, slush or snow.
Stonz Booties stay on securely, slip on easily over other clothing, and protect little feet and dangling ankle from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. Perfect for the rain, slush or snow, Stonz booties are the most versatile rain and snow boot you'll find!
In spring and autumn slip Stonz Booties easily over pants, sleepers, socks and even soft-soled shoes. The come equipped with a light fleecy liner, so no additional inserts are required. For colder winters, add Stonz Sherpa-Fleece Liners for extra warmth to keeps your little ones toes warm.
Water-repellant and wind-resistant Stonz Booties are sized generously for an adjustable fit and flexible construction, children can often wear the same size throughout the year.
Why parents love Stonz Booties:
- Water-resistant nylon upper, fleece lining and rubberized soles.
- Soft-soled boots for children are perfect for early walkers!
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth.
- Incredibly light-weight, these are much more comfortable for parents carrying their little ones to and from the car.
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows.
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter, Spring + Summer.
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on.
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles.
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet.
- Machine wash & dry, inside out on delicate.
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval.
Made in China by Canadian company Stonz Wear.
Fleece liners (inserts) sold separately.
Easy to get on, warm and functional! Review by Angela
Value Quality Price
I have owned a couple pairs of the stonz booties for my daughters. I loved them ! They kept their feet warm and dry. I also used the fleece insert which I would highly recommend if you live in a colder climate. My daughters had a hard time pulling them off which was a bonus for me! I have also purchased several pairs as gifts and will continue to use this as a go to gift idea! (Posted on 11/6/13)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!