Stonz Booties, Fleece Liners
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
Stonz Booties ... a must have for wet or cooler climates.
Stonz Booties stay on securely, slip on easily over other clothing, and protect little feet and dangling ankle from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. In spring and autumn slip Stonz Booties easily over pants, sleepers, socks and even some shoes! For colder winters, add Stonz Sherpa-fleece Liners for extra warmth to keeps your little ones toes warm. Water-repellant and wind-resistant Stonz Booties are sized generously for an adjustable fit and flexible construction, children can often wear the same size throughout the year.
Why parents love Stonz Booties:
- Water-resistant nylon upper, fleece lining and rubberized soles
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth
- Incredibly light-weight
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter and Spring
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet
- Machine wash & dry, inside out on delicate
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval
Made in China by Canadian company Stonz Wear.
Fleece liners (inserts) sold separately.
Easy to get on, warm and functional! Review by Angela
Value Quality Price
I have owned a couple pairs of the stonz booties for my daughters. I loved them ! They kept their feet warm and dry. I also used the fleece insert which I would highly recommend if you live in a colder climate. My daughters had a hard time pulling them off which was a bonus for me! I have also purchased several pairs as gifts and will continue to use this as a go to gift idea! (Posted on 11/6/13)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!