Stonz Booties, Multi-Season Baby Boots
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $29.97
Stonz Liners ... keep those little toes warm.
Stonz Booties stay on securely, slip on easily over other clothing, and protect little feet and dangling ankle from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. In spring and autumn slip Stonz Booties easily over pants, sleepers, socks and even some shoes! For colder winters, add Stonz Sherpa-fleece Liners for extra warmth to keeps your little ones toes warm. Leave the Liner tall for extra warmth on little legs. Water-repellant and wind-resistant Stonz Booties are sized generously for an adjustable fit and flexible construction, children can often wear the same size throughout the year.
Why parents love Stonz Booties:
- Water-resistant nylon upper, fleece lining and rubberized soles
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth
- Incredibly light-weight
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter and Spring
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet
- Machine wash & dry, inside out on delicate
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval
Made in China by Canadian company Stonz Wear.
Price if for one pair of Stonz Liners. Stonz Liners will take up space inside booties making them fit slightly smaller. Stonz Booties sold separately.